Dear St. Patrick families,
As we are now in full swing with this new school year, I wanted to review some policies, especially for our new families who may not be familiar with them –
- Students should arrive at school prior to 8 AM. They must report to the office first before they go to their respective classroom if they arrive after 8 AM. All students are to report to the gym prior to 7:45 AM.
- If a child is absent, please try to call prior to 8:30 AM. Homework will be available after school.
- All volunteers and visitors must report to the office first and sign in. If you need to see your child after they have gone to class, we will call the student down to the office. For security reasons, we cannot have anyone walking through the halls during the school day.
- Students are permitted to carry cellphones in their backpacks, but are not permitted to have them out during the school day. I have already had two phones sent to the office and if it would happen again I may hold that phone until the end of the grading period.
- Be sure any time you send any money to school that it is in an envelope and clearly marked whose it is and what is its purpose.
- The School Picture Day is Sept. 22nd. Information and an order packet will be sent home.
- The 8th grade will be traveling to Niagara Falls on Sept. 23rd and 24th.
- Today we commemorate Patriot’s Day. We remember everyone who has served our country in some way and honor their many contributions. NEVER FORGET!
- Have great weekend! Here’s hoping that cooler days are ahead. And, as always ….. GO PANTHERS!